Here are my goals for things I'd like to try or accomplish by 2014.
I may or may not have the time, desire, or ability to finish them all this year. But I will try.
1. Learn to be proficient with my gun. Safety, marksmanship, maintenance--all aspects.
2. Participate in at least four 5k races. I'd like to run most of them if I can.
✔3. Learn how to make goats milk soap.
4. Make summer sausage out of our venison.
5. Take a class. For anything, really. I just need to learn some new things.
6. Sculpt something. It's been way too long since I did any 3d art.
7. Spend more time being active than I do in front of the computer. Or at least equal time.
8. Pick a Pin--at least one a month!
9. Do at least three things that scare me.
10. Finish renovating my studio.
11. Learn to be content with what I have and where I am.
✔12. Build a compost bin and USE IT.
13. Reupholster couch.
14. Learn beekeeping. Also, could count as part of # 9.