Monday, November 30, 2009

quilted advent calendar


i finished this--just in time!!

i heart this thing, for reals. can't wait to hang it up tomorrow all laden with cheap treats for my little men. :)

and isn't the fabric so cute and obnoxious? it's michael miller's "funky christmas" fabric, which seems largely unavailable in all the online fabric stores i frequent. i bought mine off etsy. yay for etsy!






a close up of one of the pockets. the embroidery was a pain in the butt, but it turned out pretty good.

2 comments:

the shoppe owner said...

I LOVE it!!! You did such a beautiful job!

I have some 'vintage' M.M. fabric that I will someday use. Hopefully. If not, I will send it your way, knowing that it will somehow be put to good use.

Love, Susan

RachelDenbow said...

Best calendar EVER!