Wednesday, September 22, 2010

too many ideas. not enough time (or money).


Take a gander at this. I know loads of people have been anxiously awaiting Anna Maria's new line of fabric (and naturally, I am one of them) but for me this picture is like the holy grail of what I want in my closet right now. Cute dress WITH SLEEVES??? Awesome anthropologie tights? Mmm-hmmm. And the red shoes??! I could die right now. 

Unfortunately, I just spent WAY too much money on fabric for quilts (and a new textbook for Ilya, and this book for myself, um, yeah, I have issues this week) so for now, fun and quirky outfits like this will have to stay a little pipe dream in the back of my head.

 *******

In other news, I'm nearly finished with both Xander's quilt and my mom's mermaid painting. More pics to come upon completion. Ticking things off my to-do list always makes me do a happy little jig--at least as long as no one is looking. 
Happy Wednesday.

xoxo

2 comments:

the shoppe owner said...

I know just how you feel. I love that outfit, too! I really love being pregnant, but I have to say, I am looking forward to wearing "normal" clothing again! Hopefully it won't take me years (or even several months) to get back into half decent shape!

blessedby5 said...

awesome!! just had one of her books on hold at library and getting it tomorrow:-)) Love her too, although would look like a sausage in the dress.