Thursday, November 4, 2010

It's Official

A while back Rachel over at Stitched in Color asked me if I would be interested in leading a quilting circle for her charity quilting bee do. Good Stitches. I went back and forth on the issue for quite awhile, begging for more time to think about it and pray about it, etc.



Well today I finally decided to just take the plunge and do it already. And I'm so excited now! My circle is going to start up in January, after all the Christmas sewing madness is over. I know this is the right thing for me to do, and that God has given me my abilities and interests for a reason. I'm really looking forward to using my gifts to glorify Him and to bless others. Thank you Rachel for inviting me to help, and the rest of you, check out the flickr group to see what's going on over there. You may even want to get involved! Wink wink nod nod.

See ya.

1 comment:

blithe & arden said...

Ohh nooo! Don't get me wrong, this is AWESOME. But I just signed up to be a stitcher for the bee and she contacted me asking if I would rather be a quilter, as they had plenty of stitchers and not enough quilters. I'm not experienced enough to take that on but I suggested getting together with a friend (you) who could do the actual quilting while I do the piecing and I was going to ask you if you wanted to do it! Haha...oh well. Guess I'll wait and join your circle when they need more stitchers!!