Wednesday, June 19, 2013

unbirthday

I have this friend. We hardly get to see each other, for no other reason than that we both seem to have terrible timing. Because of this timing, we missed each others' birthday. So yesterday we made up for it by having an unbirthday party.

In honor of this unbirthday, I made dark chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel frosting and caramel sauce drizzled on top.

*Buuuurp*

Ahem.

Diabetic coma, here we come.

diabetic coma


Try not to judge me on my cupcake frosting. I seem to have misplaced all my piping equipment, leaving me with the oh-so-classy Ziploc with the corner cut off treatment. Ha.

diabetic coma


There was an exchange of soaps, honey, teacups and journals, and cupcakes (and coffee ice cream) for all, which made it a very merry unbirthday indeed.

Here's hoping your day was as sweet as mine! Now to go loosen the ole pants button...

No comments: