Wednesday, October 6, 2010

scrappy {hoops} swap

Scrappy {Hoops} Inspiration

I've been playing with embroidery a bit lately, and for awhile now I've been secretly coveting a place in all those fun modern swaps on Flickr. I've been a bit of a stalker, actually, checking back on groups to see if they're doing anything new, hoping maybe somebody will invite me to join (since most groups are invite-only), sitting around singing "nobody likes me everybody hates me I'm gonna eat a worm"....okay, okay. I didn't do that last part. But I have been a bit of a lurker. ANYWAY, I saw that Heather from {House} of A La Mode had posted about a new round of swapping, and I decided to just beg my way in to this one. It worked! I get to swap! YAY!!

The above are some of my favorites from others on Flickr. I can't wait to see who I get partnered with, I have so many ideas!!!