Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Something winging your way

Today was the official earliest day to mail off the doll quilt I made for my partner. Naturally, I had to mail it today. I couldn't wait. And since I felt like a pincushion and quilt weren't enough, I made a little mug rug today to go with the package.

DQS10 mug rug

I like the way it came out, and while I am getting better at binding I didn't even notice that little pucker down there on the bottom left until AFTER I boxed the whole thing up. Arrgh. 

I realized I never took a picture of the label I made for the back of the quilt, so I remedied that oversight today.

DQS10 label

Here's the whole package, already winging it's way north! Wink wink, nod nod. What? You don't think that's a very good hint since I live in Florida? Oh well. That's the best you're gonna get.

The final package!

2 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Darling mug rug! Gah, I am so lazy/bad about making labels. I see that yours is simply written. Duh, Rachel, you could do that at least! (the patchwork behind your label is fab!)

Leanne said...

These are great! I especially love the pincushion!