Tuesday, June 7, 2011

bunnies and chickens and singing, oh my!

I've had a lot of non-sewing things going on lately. Not the least of which is this newest addition to our household:

Snuggle time

Meet Guinevere. You can read more about her at my family blog, The Grigoryevs.

Tomorrow I'm getting a chicken or possibly two from my friend's neighbor. Our little wanna-be farm is getting bigger every day it seems!

Tonight I'm leading worship at a women's night at church, which I'm looking forward to and also slightly nervous about. But I know God will bless our time--I just don't want to get in the way. And my poor unpracticed fingers are protesting at their lack of proper callouses. Ha.

Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

2 comments:

SewAmy said...

just wanted to let you know....I love your blog.

Jenn Clark said...

That bunny is so cute. Harper wants a bunny badly and I keep promising she will get one eventually.