Thursday, October 27, 2011

vacation recovery



Howdy people. I know it's been ages since I posted, and that's mostly because we went on "vacation". I won't bore those of you who aren't interested in the comedy of errors that was our family camping trip, but needless to say it was rough and funny and disappointing. If you want to read about it, you can HERE.

On the drive up to Tennessee I was able to do some embroidery for a Christmas hoop garland I'm working on. Let me just say--embroidery is the best road trip pastime EVER. The time just flew by while I happily stitched and knotted. 

hoop garland beginning

Since we got back we've been in recovery mode. Although I did manage to finish up my kid's costumes for Harvest Festival at our church. I have to say I'm super proud of their costumes this year. I'll be getting pics of those later today hopefully. I'm also working on a cute little stuffy for my niece's first birthday next week, pictures to follow once it's done!

Just didn't want anyone to think I was dead. I'm not. I'm very much undead. So you can relax now. Wipe away those tears and get happy!

xoxo,
The Undead.

1 comment:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Nice (said in a very cool voice, which means, "super clever and I like you").