Saturday, January 14, 2012

something serious

Today, I'd like to post pictures of the new dresses I've made. Or perhaps the painting I'm working on. Or the pretty cake I'm baking for my niece's birthday party. 

But I'm not going to. 

Instead I'd like to take up your valuable time by sharing he awesomest name I've ever heard with you all:

Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop

Who, if you don't watch the news, is a real person who at some point legally changed his name to that. On purpose. If he wasn't such a psychotic low-life I think I'd want to be friends with him just so I could say his name over and over in public. 

 That is all. 

2 comments:

Annaliese said...

Ahhhh!!! I heard this story on a radio station out of Philadelphia, and my jaw dropped to the floor. So glad I am not the only one who 1-got a laugh out of this, and 2- was baffled by the fact it was 'news worthy'!

Amy Seven-Stitches said...

Not quite as bad as the a parents who lost custody (or at least the right to object to name changes)of their 9 yr old on the basis of calling her Talula does the hula from Hawaii.