Thursday, September 6, 2012

number twelve. and other things.

So.
I just posted the first part of our family vacation over at my non-crafty blog, The Grigoryevs. I don't post those kinds of things here so that those of you who are not interested in things like camping, adventure, wine-tasting, etc., will not have to be bored with pictures and details from our family trips.

If you are interested, feel free to check out the deets here.

As my friend Susan pointed out, I can now cross #12 off my thirteen by thirteen list: I've been camping, and it wasn't in our backyard (thank the Lord).



On an unrelated note, after days of cleaning up our horrific overgrown yard and trying to get back into the process of everyday life, I had a random spurt of creativity yesterday. I just started playing with a big piece of paper and some crappy pastels I have and within three minutes I had a big old pear. I don't know why really.


And then I made this. Just for fun. Because I could, and because I like the reminder that the best really is yet to come.


Happy Thursday!

No comments: