Saturday, February 20, 2010

this might sting a little

...so try not to think about it.
this might sting a little

today was horribly boring. art had to work, and even though that's no different from any other weekday my brain refused to think of it as any other weekday, and instead went in circles all day long: "but it's the weekend! but it's the weekend!"

i don't know why it was so boring. i spent hours and all my physical strength this morning shoveling dirt and then moving said dirt from point A to point B in two hundred pound wheelbarrowsfull. i spent the rest of the day cooking, cleaning, and drawing this...thing...which is my biggest one to date. it took me, um, let's see...the space of two harry potter movies. yep. 

now it's 8:30 and the kids are all bathed and in bed, and yet...i'm still SO BORED. somebody come over and do a little dance for me or something before i go CRAZY!!

hmm...i notice my phone is not ringing off the hook with do-gooders willing to waste some time entertaining a friend. fine. be that way. see if i care.

No comments: