Friday, April 1, 2011

Fresh Sewing Day, and Doll Quilts Recieved!!



Fresh Sewing Day @ Lily's Quilts

It's Fresh Sewing Day over at Lily's Quilts. We're showing off the things we most enjoyed making this last month, and for me it was definitely my Heartbreaker Quilt.

Heartbreaker

And....check out what I received in the mail the other day! My doll quilt!

DSQ10 Received!!

Jen from Reanna Quilt Designs made me this awesome Pac Man ghostie quilt. In my preferences I said that I would love a quilt based on old Atari style video games, and this is what she came up with for me. I am in love! And look how great it looks next to Heartbreaker.

Ghosties and the Heartbreaker

The Doll Quilt Swap was so much fun, I hope I make it in next round. If not, somebody needs to do a one-to-one swap with me. I still need a Pong, Space Invaders, and Frogger quilt for my wall. :)

No comments: