I have been so busy lately that I feel like I don't know whether I'm coming or going. I would love to say that all the busyness is sewing related but alas. Allow me to sum up the last month for you with handy dandy bullets, would you?
- Epic fail vacation
- Husband going out of town while starving myself intentionally
- Kids getting majorly behind with homeschooling and the consequential catching up
- Kids joining Cub Scouts
- My husband and I both being
coerced intoasked to help leadership of said scouts
- Christmas sewing (yay)
- Piecing and quilting my oldest's first quilt made by mom
- Trying to figure out what is left to eat when you can't have dairy, eggs, gluten, coffee, soy, condiments...etc....
- You'd really be surprised how much effort figuring that out takes
- Pool deck scrubbing
- Bathroom painting
- Feverish hacking snotting child caretaking
- Harry Potter costume planning
- Garden extending
I really could go on. But I won't.
With all this craziness (added on top of everyday craziness) I haven't felt much like blogging. And honestly I feel like 90% of what I'm in the middle of sewing is stuff I either can't take pictures of for fear of spoiling things, or it's just half-finished because I ran out of supplies. But I do have a few things to show you. Like this little clutch I'm totally in love with:
And this little mug rug I made for a friend: